November 03, 2010

Lanvin Luxury For All


On November 23rd, H&M stores around the world will be bombarded by fashionistas in order to get their hands on a piece of Lanvin's collection for the affordable world-wide retailer. The video above was recently released and gives us a glimpse of the 30 piece women's assortment and also into the wacky, luxury-crazed world of Lanvin, headed by the genius Alber Elbaz. In the video you will spot a lot of the design power-house's chic aesthetics-voluminous cocktail dresses in candy colors, mesh details, and floral patterns. 

I absolutely love how my favorite designers are creating beautiful clothing for inexpensive stores because I have always felt that unique designs and important view points should be accessible to every class, not just the extremely wealthy. Unfortunately for me an H&M store is nowhere to be found in Texas, yet :) I guess I'll be hunting the internet for my Lanvin piece!  

No comments: