December 22, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is in T minus three days, and although I should be worrying about what the hell to gift the men in my family, I still can't seem to get these pretty little things out of my crowded mind. Most carry a hefty price tag, but I'll be scouring vintage and thrift stores for suitable stand-ins that won't render me chicly homeless. At the top of my list is a chunky sweater to pair with maxi skirts, clunky harness boots for comfortably stomping around in, and an ornate bed jacket to add interest to otherwise simple outfits.

5. T by Alexander Wang Ponte Criss Cross Bra
6. TopShop Knitted Lace Dress
7. Sensi Studio Classic Panama Hat 
8. TopShop Gathered Skirt by TV**  
9. Urban Outfitters Wraparound Watch

2 comments:

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

The floral skirt is amaaaazing! Want it. Great picks! xx

BECKY MAY said...

i would love all these things!

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

The Flower Girl

X